Well, they don’t ask how many, they ask how, right Rob?
Here’s Rob Schremp with a great, highlight goal. This is only goal 3 of the season though. So as long as he keeps making them look pretty, then uhm… well, shit, I don’t know. Just watch the damn video.
Btw, the ref is seen in the background waving it off, however the goal actually counted.
The NY Islanders have claimed Robbie off of waivers. He finally gets to strut his stuff in the NHL. The Islanders could use some offence so we’ll see if Schremp is up to it. On the other hand if he fails miserably and gets sent down to the minors, the Oilers could pick him up again, although I’m doubtful that will occur (meaning us picking him up again).
Lets hope for a more inspired game by the boys...JFJ + Penner excluded.
Sorry for jamming up on Trogdor, but here is the post that says that we know that this site sucks right now and it will be updated with details throughout the day I assume.
Well I missed the game last night to go to a concert featuring bands that I had no interest in seeing. Dragonforce was pretty lame, but then again I only stayed for the first song. Sonata Arctica (the reason I was dragged to this show) put on a decent show I guess, but I’m not really a fan of that type of music.
From what I read this morning, the game sucked. Except for JFJ and Penner. I’ll give Hemsky a pass as he probably doesn’t really give a shit about pre-season (its not like we are going to send him to Springfield and he knows it), but the rest of the team better fucking smarten up right quick.
Visnovsky’s shoulder is still an issue. He told Dan Tencer in an interview earlier that it isn’t 100% yet and he’s still having problems with the rotation. He is at least a week away from seeing any action, but he should be recovered in time for the start of the season. “The shoulder is good, it’s strong. The doctor said I need one more week for re-hab, maybe I’ll miss the first week of the exhibition games,” Visnovsky told reporters. Today was Visnovsky’s first practice since being injured last year in a game vs. Chicago on February 3rd, 2009. Continue reading 'Edmonton Oilers Training Camp – Day 2'»
[ Amazon.com (UNITED STATES) link ]
Putting On The Foil is a participant in the Amazon.ca and .com, Inc. Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.ca and Amazon.com. This site does not earn a profit, and all money earned is used to help lower the cost of hosting fees.
- dawgtoy: If MacT stays busy working the phones, calling the likes of Chi/Phi/Bos/Dal, something is bound to shake...
- Racki: I think the salary looks close enough for Petry and Schultz. If you subtract Klefbom and Nurse plus...
- Racki: Maybe he’ll be in the Hall one day… Unlikely, but I suppose you never know, for his undying...
- hemmerlady: Agreed about the rafters, Ktown. I was a sobbing mess, myself. Seeing Smytty so emotional, the...
- Ktown: Been awhile since I came past here, but finally saw this post. Agreed 100%, especially the #94 in the...
- gr8one: Yes, please don’t ever “turn off” this site completely!
- hemmerlady: Here’s to better days. We all hope the oilers stop sucking so bad and make blogging a tough...
- Racki: Huh.. I may come off a little angry with the Oilers above. lol