(news provided by oilers.nhl.com)
- Oilers Add Pelletier to Development Staff:The Edmonton Oilers announced today, they have added former Olympic champion David Pelletier to the Oilers development team as the club’s Skating Coach. Pelletier will work closely with Player
- Oilers add Westgarth to camp roster:The Edmonton Oilers announced today, they have added winger Kevin Westgarth to their training camp roster.
Westgarth, 30, split the 2013-14 campaign between the Carolina Hurricanes and Calgary
- Pizza 73 gets a big slice of the action this NHL season with Edmonton Oilers sponsorship:EDMONTON, AB, September 16, 2014 – Pizza 73, Western Canada’s leading pizza chain, will enjoy a bigger slice of hockey action thanks to the announcement of a new partnership with the Edmonton
- Oilers Set to Open 2014 Training Camp:The Edmonton Oilers are set to kick off their 2014 Training Camp on Thursday, September 18th at Rexall Place.
In addition to the prospects continuing on from Oilers Rookie Camp, 38 players are
- RECAP: Jets 5, Oilers 4 (SO):PENTICTON, B.C. – A first-round pick of the Winnipeg Jets stole the show with two goals in regulation and one in the shootout as they downed the Edmonton Oilers prospects 5-4 in their final game of
- WATCH ARCHIVE: Oilers Rookies vs. Jets Rookies
- RECAP: Oilers 4, Flames 3:PENTICTON, B.C. – The Oilers Rookies took advantage of the power play, while C.J. Ludwig scored two goals as Edmonton downed their rivals the Calgary Flames in a heated Battle of Alberta
- WATCH ARCHIVE: Oilers Rookies vs. Flames Rookies
- Oilers Sign Greg Chase:The Edmonton Oilers announced today, they have signed forward Greg Chase to a three-year entry level contract.
Chase, 19, had a career year in 2013-14, posting 85 points (35G, 50A) and 83 penalty
- RECAP: Oilers 4, Canucks 3 (OT):PENTICTON, BC – Vancouver’s Curtis Valk scored two goals, including the one that would send the game to overtime, but Edmonton Oilers prospect Mitch Moroz’s second goal of the night was the one
One Response to “Oilers.nhl.com News”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.