(news provided by oilers.nhl.com)
- Edmonton Arena District Joint Venture Announces Construction of Edmonton’s Tallest Tower:EDMONTON (Aug. 26, 2014) – The Edmonton Arena District (EAD) joint venture, between Katz Group and WAM Development Group, announced today the construction of Edmonton’s newest and tallest tower
- ’84 Stanley Cup Reunion Sold Out:The Edmonton Oilers announced today the 1984 Stanley Cup Reunion scheduled for Rexall Place on Friday, October 10 sold out in less than one hour this morning.
The event will provide Oilers fans the
- Oilers to Host 1984 Stanley Cup Reunion at Rexall Place:(Edmonton, AB) August 19, 2014 – The stars have aligned to reunite the entire roster of the 1984 Stanley Cup Champion Edmonton Oilers, one of the greatest teams in the history of the game, on
- 2014 Off-Season Movement Tracker:RECENTLY SIGNED/ACQUIRED PLAYERS
Leon Draisaitl, C, 18 – signed 3-year contract
Curtis Hamilton, LW, 22 – signed 1-year extension
Tyler Pitlick, RW, 22 – signed 1-year extension
Andrew Miller, C, 25
- Oilers sign Draisaitl:The Edmonton Oilers announced today, they have signed centre Leon Draisaitl to a three-year entry level contract.
Draisaitl, who was selected 3rd overall in the 2014 NHL Draft, played in 64 games
- Oilers add Tony Borgford to Barons staff:The Edmonton Oilers announced today, they have appointed Tony Borgford as Assistant Coach and Manager of Hockey Operations for the Oklahoma City Barons.
Borgford, 39, joins the Barons after serving
- Jean-François Houle named head coach of Bakersfield Condors:The Edmonton Oilers announced today, that Jean-François (J.F.) Houle has been named the sixth head coach in Bakersfield Condors history. Houle replaces Troy Mann, who was named head coach of the
- Oilers add Rocky Thompson to Coaching Staff:The Edmonton Oilers announced today, they have appointed Rocky Thompson as an Assistant Coach.
Thompson, 36, joins the Oilers after spending the past four seasons as an Assistant Coach with the
- Oilers ink Pitlick and Hamilton:The Edmonton Oilers announced today they have agreed to terms with forwards Tyler Pitlick and Curtis Hamilton, both to one year contracts.
Pitlick, 22, appeared in 39 games for the Oklahoma City
- Oilers agree to terms with Miller:The Edmonton Oilers announced today they have agreed to terms with centre Andrew Miller on a one-year contract.
Miller, 25, recorded 34 points (8G, 26A) and 14 penalty minutes in 52 games last
One Response to “Oilers.nhl.com News”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.