Renney: "sigh...i gotta back up whatever this asshat says..."
OK, So every so often we have a “Caption This!” post. Usually these are epic failures in the contributions we receive, but we hope they are still funny as hell to read with the stuff we come up with, at the very least.
Basically the idea is we throw up a picture, and you come up with some captions for it, or do something funny with the picture. Example, with the picture above.. give Renney and Tambellini some lines (i.e. what are they saying?), or draw something funny on the picture and repost it.
Beelzebub has a devil put a side for me.. for meee... FORRR MEEEEEEEE!!!!
I’ve got nothing to talk about today (or perhaps a bit too lazy to finish up an incomplete article)… so it’s time for another episode of Caption This!.
For those of you that are new here or have never seen this post before, it’s simple. Look at the picture and figure out a clever caption to give it, or edit the photo however you want. If you’re not sure what I mean, I’d suggest checking out the “The Gesture” Caption This thread.
So far the Caption This ideas have all been ones that look like dudes singing.. but we’ll stray from that concept eventually.
Alright, it’s been a while since we’ve had one of these. For those of you that are newer to the site, the idea behind this is we provide a picture, you provide a tag line for the picture, or Photoshop it, or whatever (see the link above for ideas). Be creative, be dirty (note: that doesn’t mean drawing a schlong in his hand), be whatever… be funny.
Today in the Edmonton Sun, there was a pretty damn funny pic of Roberto Luongo in it, which flipped on the light switch in my head that said “damn, we need a ‘caption this’ recurring post at the Foil”. So here is the first ever “Caption This!” post, at the Foil. For those unaware of the idea, we whip up a picture, and you can either edit it yourself, adding a caption (and link outside the site), or you can simply post what your caption would be in the comments (I’d say this is my preference).
Soooo, go nuts! I stole the first most obvious one (credit to Tigurius for making me laugh this morning with a dozen different captions :lol:).
Thanks to Puritania to introducing to me to the song that spawned the idea for me to create this video:
[ Amazon.com (UNITED STATES) link ]
Putting On The Foil is a participant in the Amazon.ca and .com, Inc. Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.ca and Amazon.com. This site does not earn a profit, and all money earned is used to help lower the cost of hosting fees.
- dawgtoy: If MacT stays busy working the phones, calling the likes of Chi/Phi/Bos/Dal, something is bound to shake...
- Racki: I think the salary looks close enough for Petry and Schultz. If you subtract Klefbom and Nurse plus...
- Racki: Maybe he’ll be in the Hall one day… Unlikely, but I suppose you never know, for his undying...
- hemmerlady: Agreed about the rafters, Ktown. I was a sobbing mess, myself. Seeing Smytty so emotional, the...
- Ktown: Been awhile since I came past here, but finally saw this post. Agreed 100%, especially the #94 in the...
- gr8one: Yes, please don’t ever “turn off” this site completely!
- hemmerlady: Here’s to better days. We all hope the oilers stop sucking so bad and make blogging a tough...
- Racki: Huh.. I may come off a little angry with the Oilers above. lol