Oilers vs Panthers – Game 16 – 2013-11-05 @ 5:30 PM MST – SNET W

By , November 5, 2013 3:00 pm
-={ Puttin’ On The Foil Presents… }=-
POTF corporate retreat...

POTF corporate retreat…

logo vs logo
3-8-3 (as of Nov 4th) Record 3-10-2 (as of Nov 4th)
Location: Florida’s Rink
Date: November 5, 2013 @ 5:30PM MST
TV: SNET W

Your friendly neighbourhood POTF staff are all in Vegas for the next week trying their hardest to forget the fact that this team exists.

Enjoy the game…

Expected Lines

It’s a junior team…

LIVE CHAT

I’m leaving the chat on, I’m expecting you all to behave like human beings. Don’t be dicks.
Please use the comments section to make comments (for posterity's sake), rather than the chat box, until the game starts.
Click HERE for Android/iOS friendly chat window

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

11 Responses to “Oilers vs Panthers – Game 16 – 2013-11-05 @ 5:30 PM MST – SNET W”

1. dawgtoy says:

And you call yourselves Oiler fans. I’m ashamed of you all! *Spits on ground

2. john says:

Good win I guess although the Panthers played right into Oilers hands; not very physical & didn’t beat Edmonton to too many pucks until desperation of losing set-in in 3rd. Really the Oilers should have won this game 4-2 but stymied PP, followed by weak defense rearing it’s ugly head again in that 3rd period. Thank God for OT success!

dawgtoy:
    And you call yourselves Oiler fans. I’m ashamed of you all! *Spits on ground

And I am now officially Oilrsgrl77′s husband (for those of you that know her).

4. dawgtoy says:

Congrats Rack

5. hemmerlady says:

Congrats Racki and OG!

Racki:

And I am now officially Oilrsgrl77′s husband (for those of you that know her).

Congrats to you both! I knew it was in November but couldn’t remember exactly when. All the best! :)

7. Metal&Oil says:

Congrats!!

8. john says:

Congrats to to Racki & OG77 !

Thanks all!!!

And yesterday she booked me a skydive for my birthday… I know she loves me because I actually survived it!! :P

Racki: LOL, to be quite honest, we’re still here in Vegas, and we were scoreboard watching the entire time. The Oilers can quit on you, but you can’t quit the Oilers.

And I am now officially Oilrsgrl77′s husband (for those of you that know her).

I expect pictures from the Elvis Chapel of Love.

Racki:
    Thanks all!!!

Good thing. Most life insurance policies have skydiving exclusions. I take this as a good sign in your marriage. :P

I would strongly advise against the ten year anniversary jump. Just sayin’. :D