Craig MacTavish season wrap up
So let’s start with a summary of MacTavish’s season wrap up…
- Overall team strength and depth and competitiveness needs improvement.
- Says these will be addressed, through a large degree, through personnel changes (i.e. waiting for the current guys to get bigger, or stronger isn’t going to help)
- Needs core guys to be better defensively and without the puck. Need structure in their game to have success.
- They need to add some specific role players that have a threat to score, even marginally. He says their current role guys, the best they were ever going to be on a given night was a “non factor”. Not a lot of upside in their current group.
- Says the few times that the role guys had an impact, they ended up winning games.
- Defense needs more foot speed to play a style that best suits the skill set this team has. The defensemen have to be able to Continue reading 'Craig MacTavish season wrap up, plus our playoff predictions, and more'»