Caption This! – Eberle

By , June 20, 2012 2:30 pm

Best picture ever

What is quite possibly the best pic I have ever seen of a hockey player. As seen on Backhand Shelf.

8 Responses to “Caption This! – Eberle”

1. G&S says:

Not sure what to say about that??????

Maybe he wants a role in Rob Zombies new film about the Broad Street Bullies???

Can’t wait to see that!!!

I saw these yesterday. LOL! Oh my gawd. How brutal is that. Bloody contracts and their PR clauses. How many times do you thinnk he will see that during camp, during the year etc? Terrible. I would be in cognito so as not to be recognized in public.

DARE: Take one of these lovely photos for an autograph when he is somewhere this season and bring a video camera to catch his reaction. That would be priceless.

Caption: “I need a new agent.”

How many times are other players going to call him Ebergay? Whoever thought this was a good idea in the PR dept., is definitely not a hetero. lol Makes me laugh every time I see that look on his face.

First off, my caption:

“Cirque De So-berle”

Second.. Rob Zombie is making a movie about the BSB?!!?! I used to love Rob Zombie. The love affair ended the more he pumped out electro-metal. I also did like his movies, but they are extremely thin on plot + have sub-par acting, generally. Soooooo.. not so sure this is a good match here. But I’ll be interested to see it anyways.

Definitely not as exciting news as Kevin Smith’s hockey movie, but who knows.

Chucker: I just assumed they did it as a laugh.. self-deprecating. Guess not. lol Bad agent is probably right.

I still want one of these framed. I’ll have to talk to my buddies at Pro-Am. They have Eberle as an exclussive. I wonder if they can get him to sign one for me. lol

6. G&S says:

Yea

Racki:

Yeah. That is exactly how I feel about Rob Zombie. Loved the original White Zombie albums like La Sexorcisto & Astro Creep but once he went to Rob Zombie it all went downhill. On the other hand I loved “The Devils Rejects” so I am pretty pumped and perplexed that he is now doing a Hockey movie.

Caption: “I better be getting the Lady Byng after THIS bullshit..”

8. hemmerlady says:

LOL.

Racki FTW.

Ebs looks like a gecko hopped up on Cher.