Oilers 2, Sharks 3 – Game 32 – 2011-12-17 @ 8 PM MST – CBC

-={ Puttin’ On The Foil Presents… }=-
logo at logo
14-14-3 Record 16-10-3
Location: Not here
Date: December 17, 2011 @ 8 MST
TV: CBC

Everyone be busy, here is gameday post. Lets not have the Oilers suck tonight.

OILERS LINES

Gagner – Nugent-Hopkins – Eberle
Hall – Horcoff – Hemsky
Smyth – Belanger – Jones
Eager – Lander – Petrell

Smid – Gilbert
Whitney – Petry
Peckham – Potter

Dubnyk
Khabibulin

LIVE CHAT

Chat is currently closed.

7 Responses to “Oilers 2, Sharks 3 – Game 32 – 2011-12-17 @ 8 PM MST – CBC”

1. hemmerlady says:

sigh.
    we had our moments. the kid line looked good, except for a couple of bad giveaways. Jonesy had a nice shorty and was a “one man penalty killing machine” as one of the commentators put it. Seemed like we were in the box the whole night. Only let up one PPG but that’s all they needed. We ran out of time, I thought we gained some momentum in beg 3rd. Khabi with another great effort, saved 34 of 37. How did we let 37 shots happen is the bigger concern.

Frustrated with my hemmer. Pecks was not in my good books either.
    Anyone else see in the 3rd, Horcoff was in the slot and someone (didn’t see who) at the side of the net was calling for the puck repeatedly, but Horc wouldn’t pass? I was not impressed.

Hemsky had an awful game. Tried to do too much and ended up having the play die on his stick far too many times.

3. NorwegianOiler says:

Yah, I think Hemsky’s at an all time low in his career. There’s very little intensity to his game. Before his injury last year it seemed he had found a solid defensive game too, but all parts of his game seem lost now. Rough to watch.

4. dawgtoy says:

I can’t believe that a healthy Hemsky is worse then an injured Hemsky. He’d be an allstar ringette player, circling circling never passing or shooting. I’d take similar to what Phoenix received for Turris at this point, but we’d likely not even get that. At least the effort was much better. Paging Teddy Peckham…what a stupid penalty, you’d be awesome if it was 1993 and they didn’t call that stuff.
    Anyone know how Pääjärvi did in his debut? I know he scored in the shoot out.

5. Alan-NottsUK says:

MPS scored with the forsberg move in the shootout and was 1st star of the game

Video of MPS’s shootout goal:

7. dawgtoy says:

Nice goal Paajarvi, thanks Rack.