GDT: Oilers at Canucks – Pre-season Game 8 – 2011-10-01 @ 8:00 PM MST – CBC

By , October 1, 2011 2:38 pm
Hordichuk chucks them for us now..

Hordichuk chucks them for us now..

Sorry folks, no line combinations yet. This one is a bit thin, just like the Oilers current roster which lost 3 d-men last night. I think we know who will play the blueline tonight, since we’ve only got.. what.. 6 healthy D? Barker, Gilbert, Peckham, Potter, Sutton and Petry. Not sure who the forwards will be, but RNH is definitely in this one. Hopefully he plays with Hall and Eberle again tonight.

I’ll put the lines up later on when I have them.

Ryan Smyth – Ryan Nugent-Hopkins – Jordan Eberle
Taylor Hall – Shawn Horcoff – Magnus Paajarvi
Teemu Hartikainen – Anton Lander – Josh Green
Lennart Petrell – Ryan O’Marra – Ryan Jones

Cam Barker – Tom Gilbert
Theo Peckham – Jeff Petry
Andy Sutton – Corey Potter

Nikolai Khabibulin

LIVE CHAT

Chat is closed.

19 Responses to “GDT: Oilers at Canucks – Pre-season Game 8 – 2011-10-01 @ 8:00 PM MST – CBC”

1. hemmerlady says:

I’m the only one here…if I chat with myself I’ll look crazy.

Good on Pecks for laying the smack down. We can use more of that.

Not particularly impressed with the D. Looking shaky. Of course we’re getting injury-screwed again, it figures.

I’ve been watching, but OG77′s sister and family over here, so haven’t been able to get on. I agree with all your assessment too. And I’m pissed off with that fucker Bieksa hitting Hall knee-on-knee. Good on Hall though for standing up for himself, giving him a shot and taking off though. lol

3. hemmerlady says:

I didn’t see that. Sonofabitch. Stop taking liberties with the Timbits, you mofos.

4. hemmerlady says:

BTW I made a SNET pool (for the faint of schedule). called “hemmerlady” and password is potf – like before.

5. hemmerlady says:

ugh. Ugh ugh. I HATE LOSING TO THE NUCKS.

Thumbs down to the sportsnet pools! (they really are pretty poor). You should join up in the yahoo pool gr8one is going to set up. He talks about it here:

7. hemmerlady says:

okay okay noted! :)
    yeah saw that, wrote that I’m “in” but didn’t look like it’d been set up yet.

We probably just need to give gr8one a bit of a prod.. looks like Mr. M took care of that.

ok, so anyone who’s still interested please refer to forum thread for information…apologies for cutting it so close, time flies!

10. Steveo in Hamburg says:

I just got the invites however as I won’t be back in Canada for another week I think I’ll have to pass on the pools.

Steveo in Hamburg:

NOOOO!we need you steveo!! can’t you set something up for Racki to draft for you or somehow get a list compiled for autodraft!

yah no doubt… set up a temp list or let me handle it. I’ll make sure to get you Marc Pouliot.

13. Steveo in Hamburg says:

I’ll see if I can’t join from here and just let yahoo auto draft me

14. Steveo in Hamburg says:

Yeah I can’t seem to do anything from here. If you guys set something up for me I’ll take over starting when I get back (i can’t even log into that account from here)

Hmm, I’m not sure how we can manage YOUR account though. I can maybe create you a temporary yahoo though and then we’ll go from there. maybe it can be transferred.

16. Steveo in Hamburg says:

Yeah I’m not to attached to my yahoo accounts so if you can just create one and I’ll take it over when I get back. Please.

Racki:

I do believe I can transfer accounts if necessary.

Racki:

I hear he is about to have a break out year on the Phoenix farm. :P

**Dawgtoy**

If you see this before you check the forum, please be advised you have a private message awaiting you.

Also, C’mon Hemmerlady!