2011 Oilers Autograph Session at WEM

By , February 20, 2011 10:12 am
Locations for Oilers autograph sessions at WEM - Feb 20, 2011 @ 1:00PM

Locations for Oilers autograph sessions at WEM - Feb 20, 2011 @ 1:00PM

This thing is going on today, starting at 1:00PM at West Edmonton Mall. I usually line up early each year, but this time around I’m stuck doing some work from home until noon. By then, I’m pretty sure the lines will be crazy long… so I think I’ll have to pass.

Anyone going?

7 Responses to “2011 Oilers Autograph Session at WEM”

I won’t be going but I always like to see who the players pair up with, kinda gives you a decent indication on how the org views the players amongst the fan base. Hall/Wreckem’ line is going to be crazy long I’d imagine. If I were going I’d probably hit up the Hall line first then make a b-line to the Jonesy table.

I wonder if you have a good shot at table #3 too.. 3 players.. none of which are as big a fan favorite as the Hall/Eberle/Hemsky/Paajarvi types

3. MetalOil says:

Guess I would have been SOL if I would have tried to get that Peckham Sig LOL. Glad I decided to sleep in instead of going to that gong show.

I wonder how long the lines really are. It sucks waiting in line, but if you show up early (talking like 1030ish), you get a really good spot in the line up, from past experience. At that point, it’s all about twitter + Angry Birds + POTF!

5. MetalOil says:

I have only ever been to one of these and that was back in 91 and the lines were crazy. I was pretty ecstatic to get my Klima jersey signed. I was also fortunate to run into Mark Messier after the event and get his Sig without waiting in any lineups!

Cogliano/Strudwick should be the busiest without question. :P

7. hemmerlady says:

Did anyone go to this? How’s my boy looking? (Never mind, I think all female POTFers are not in Edmonton) …er, did anyone get any autographs?