GDT: Oilers 3, Canucks 4 – Game 10 – 2010-11-02 @ 7:00 PM – SNET

logo AT logo
5-3-2 Record 3-4-2
Location: Rexall Place
Date: November 2, 2010 @ 7:00 PM MST
TV: Sportsnet

PRE-GAME

Alrighty folks. Big break again since our last game on Friday, so I’m excited as hell for this one. Just when we get some momentum going, the league throws us a curveball of some time off. Hopefully this hasn’t cause the Oil to cool off. They won big in Chicago (7-4) after putting together a more honest effort (than previous games) against the Flames in a shootout loss. Let’s hope that they keep things going and take it to the Canucks.

Prediction: 5-1 Oilers (I’m crazy)

PROJECTED LINES

(A bit of guesswork here.. nothing official just yet…)
Hall-Horcoff-Eberle

Edler/Ehrhoff
Bieksa/Alberts
Ballard/Rome

Blewongo

LIVE GAME CHAT

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

9 Responses to “GDT: Oilers 3, Canucks 4 – Game 10 – 2010-11-02 @ 7:00 PM – SNET”

I see that JFJ has been assigned to OKC for his 4-5 game conditioning stint. Does anyone come up in the meantime?

I like our chances against the Canucks. Hopefully they play like they did in pre-season, but I doubt it. Should be a nasty game. Ballard is back now too, so it’ll be interesting to see if he’s easing in or not.

Yah I just noticed that too (about JFJ). I would like to see someone like Reddox here, to be honest. Give the kid some time.. he’s earned it.

Maybe not against the Canucks though.

JDD has also cleared waivers.

3. Ktown says:

This is gonna be a knockdown-dragout fight at the Ktown Household… the wife is a ‘Nucks fan (that’s what I get for marrying outside of Alberta… *sigh*).

C’mon, Oilers – let me be right one more time in my marital bliss…

4. dawgtoy says:

As per ON…

D.Sedin/H.Sedin/Burrows
    Raymond/Kesler/Samuelsson
    Torres/Malhotra/Hansen
    Glass/Schaefer/Desbiens

Edler/Ehrhoff
    Bieksa/Alberts
    Ballard/Rome

5. Oil Rises to the Top says:

Nice to see Horc & Eberle getting a shot on the top line …

Thanks for the lines, Dawgtoy!

chat box is up

Boys played a crap first period, but a real good 2nd and 3rd. They could have won this game ,and put in a good effort. Thats all I can ask for. I’d love a win, but you cant win them all, and in a rebuild wins in close games are tough to come by. Tonight should be blamed on Khabi tho. That last goal you CANNOT let into the net. Come on man. He should have had at least 2 of those goals stopped. Everyone has an off night tho. See you all next week. Busy the next two games so I’m recording and watching later that night. GO OILERS!

9. hemmerlady says:

I. Hate. Losing. To. Vancouver. Why does it always have to be ex-Oilers who have a great night against us…maybe they are experts on the team’s secret (or not so secret) weaknesses.
    /whine