The battle of the basement takes place tonight. Who will you cheer for? It will feel dirty cheering for Toronto for a lot of people, so I think most will cheer Edmonotn on. But at the same time, having some extra separation would be nice. The Oilers are coming off of a wild one versus the Habs on Thursday. It ended up being settled in the shootout (5-4 final). The Leafs have won a couple in a row, which has given them a 7 point lead on Edmonton with 15 games remaining for both teams. A regulation loss tonight could all but seal the deal on 30th overall place for the Oilers.
Prediction 3-2 OT win for Edmonton.
Edmonton Oilers Projected Line-Up (subject to change)
Toronto Maple Leafs Projected Line-Up (subject to change)
Kulemin – Bozak – Kessel
Stalberg – Grabovski – Caputi
Mitchell – Hanson – Lundmark
Primeau – Wallin – Orr
Beauchemin – Phaneuf
Kaberle – Schenn
Gunnarsson – Finger
- Ryan Whitney is questionable for tonight’s game, Ethan Moreau is probable. As such, the lineup above will likely change.
- Update @ 10:00MST: Moreau and Whitney are both on the ice for practice today.
- Update @ 10:50MST: Lines updated, per TSN’s Ice Chips.
- Also per TSN’s Ice Chips: Ethan Moreau skated at practice on Saturday. He will play against the Leafs; head coach Pat Quinn says a decision will be made this afternoon about who comes out of the lineup.
- Update @ 13:30 MST: Moreau in, Pisani out. Whitney is also in.
- Credit to Zackman35 for the new GDT pic!
|SCORING BY PERIOD|
|SHOTS ON GOAL|
56 Responses to “GDT – Edmonton Oilers 4, Toronto Maple Leafs 6 – Mar 13, 2010 @ 5:00 PM – CBC – Game 68”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.