Well these GDTs are getting a bit harder to do given the state of affairs here. This one is also a PPV, which makes it doubly hard to watch, but I think I will catch it, if I can, just to see Whitney in the lineup. Anyways, the Oilers are currently on a 3 game losing streak, while the Wild have won their last 2.
There’s some significant changes to our lineup as of late, partly due to trades/waiver pickup, and partly due to injury. The defense lines aren’t known at the moment (although I can say Smid is out for the year), but the forward lines are pretty much set.
Prediction: 4-2 Wild win tonight.
Edmonton Oilers Projected Line-Up (subject to change)
Defense not known yet
- Smid is done for the season due to neck injury. He will be getting surgery done on it.
- Pisani looks to be a scratch today. He actually might be hurt, as he was hit extremely hard in the last game and struggled to leave the ice.
- New player numbers: Aaron Johnson – #2, Ryan Whitney – #6 and Ryan Jones – #28
- Jacques surgery was successful.
- With Johnson and Whitney in the lineup now, Motin and Arsene have been sent back to Springfield.