Mr. Youtube Sensation does it again…

By , January 6, 2010 9:55 pm

Well, they don’t ask how many, they ask how, right Rob?

Here’s Rob Schremp with a great, highlight goal. This is only goal 3 of the season though. So as long as he keeps making them look pretty, then uhm… well, shit, I don’t know. Just watch the damn video.

Btw, the ref is seen in the background waving it off, however the goal actually counted.

12 Responses to “Mr. Youtube Sensation does it again…”

I love how he’s on his way to do his victory lap around the ice, while the referee is chicken flapping in the background. Yo Rob.. come back here a sec!

Lets be thankful that his stats don’t reflect his highlight reel goals. My initial thought was what’d Omark do now, but once I saw the Islander uni then I knew who it was…

3. Horpensky says:

That’s 5 points in 5 games for Robbie now

I would be fine with Schremp lighting it up in New York. I have nothing against him… he’s battled along and did what was asked of him here under MacT The Horrible. Seriously, I just wanted him to get his shot somewhere else. Good or bad career, that was up for him to decide. He had no chance here though.

He’s got 5 points in his last 5 games. Nothing to get too excited about though, as I can’t see him suddenly becoming a player.

Oh don’t get me wrong, I wanted to see him play in the big leagues too I just didn’t want more negative attention (hind-site) heading to this organization. Well reading about it in forums/newspaper and what not. I’m sure it’ll be brought up in the intermission tomorrow from Borphy sp* or one of the three other ‘tards. That reminds me, still no POTF ‘Crystal Leriger’? Haha come on guys you should at least get an O’Toole or Onrait. =p

Racki: MacT The Horrible

Oh come on

7. Mr.Majestyk says:

I’m happy for Rob. He’s doing well for himself in NY. He’s not having a Tavares season, he’s not having a Brule season. 5 game point streak? How many Oilers have had those this season? He’s not getting top 6 minutes and he plays on a bad team. They use him on the PP and shootouts. I feel like he’s never going to get props from some fans considering so many of them felt he could never make it as an NHL’er. Mind you, the other half of them thought he was a surefire 50 goal man.

Steve-O:

Steve-O:
    Racki: MacT The Horrible

Oh come on

lol, yeah, c’mon Racki, everybody knows the “T” stands for Terrible.

all Schremp arguments aside, that was a sick fucking goal. Just having the balls to try that in game is awesome, pulling it off is crazy.

Racki: Yah, it was a pretty crazy shot that not many (if any) would even think of doing.

yeah…it’s too bad there isn’t a hockey version of the Harlem Globetrotters, he’d be prefect for that team.

11. DropIt says:

Outplaying Coggliano :P

pretty fancy goal there. I do notice that he tends to over celebrate on his goals, especially for someone who scored them about 4 years too late.

Yah he’s got the Ovechkin celebration down pat. Except we only get to see his once every few months (if even). Well I guess he has more reason to celebrate.