Edmonton Oilers Pre-season GDT: Oilers vs. Canucks - 2009-09-27
First off, I know my picture is not quite as awesome as Steve-O’s art, but if you do one up today, you can replace this picture with yours
Ohhh yah! It’s the final game of the pre-season folks, which means the regular season is just around the corner. Saturday vs. the Flames, to be exact. So tonight’s game is likely our last opportunity to see one or two players for a bit. A few “bubble” players will likely make up line 4. Friday and Saturday’s top 9 lines didn’t change. However the 4th line went from Nilsson Brule Stone to Eberle Reddox Pisani. What we’ll see tonight is a mystery to me, but I’ll update the lines as soon as I find them.
Lets hope for a more inspired game by the boys...JFJ + Penner excluded.
Sorry for jamming up on Trogdor, but here is the post that says that we know that this site sucks right now and it will be updated with details throughout the day I assume.
Well I missed the game last night to go to a concert featuring bands that I had no interest in seeing. Dragonforce was pretty lame, but then again I only stayed for the first song. Sonata Arctica (the reason I was dragged to this show) put on a decent show I guess, but I’m not really a fan of that type of music.
From what I read this morning, the game sucked. Except for JFJ and Penner. I’ll give Hemsky a pass as he probably doesn’t really give a shit about pre-season (its not like we are going to send him to Springfield and he knows it), but the rest of the team better fucking smarten up right quick.
Well, if you’ve waited long enough to see this, you may have noticed some performance issues here at puttingonthefoil. Racki’s looking into it and potentially changing servers tonight. This may cause some small issues, but they’ll be ironed out. We’ll keep you posted.
[ Amazon.com (UNITED STATES) link ]
Putting On The Foil is a participant in the Amazon.ca and .com, Inc. Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.ca and Amazon.com. This site does not earn a profit, and all money earned is used to help lower the cost of hosting fees.
- gr8one: Yes, please don’t ever “turn off” this site completely!
- hemmerlady: Here’s to better days. We all hope the oilers stop sucking so bad and make blogging a tough...
- Racki: Huh.. I may come off a little angry with the Oilers above. lol
- Racki: Rant imminent… “The only team that has come anywhere close to that level of futility is the...
- DropIt: One thing is obvious, the Flame fans you ‘discuss’ hockey with are either fair-weather fans...
- john: I too appreciate your willingness to battle for the oildrop Ktown but some of what was said could be boiled...
- Racki: Good stuff, Ktown. I value your fight to set the facts straight. However, I wouldn’t defend the...
- Racki: FYI, in the near future, I’ll redirect this site to the forum, as it looks like the 3 of us...