We Interrupt Your Regularly Scheduled Programming

By , August 14, 2009 8:58 am

esks

HOLY SHIT. Don’t know how many Esks fans visit but what a game!

Best game of the year hands down.

I don’t know if there are replays of it, or you can get a copy but you owe it to yourself to watch this game if your a fan of CFL football, or football in general.

Amazing (Unless your a defensive type, but there were a few sacks in there).

11 Responses to “We Interrupt Your Regularly Scheduled Programming”

I’ve got to get back in to watching the Eskies again. I had heard it was a good one, especially the finish.

2. Trogdor says:

It was well worth the price of admission/inflated beer prices. It would only have been sweeter had I walked out with $30,000 of 50/50 money. The emotional rollercoaster of loving our offence and hating our secondary was running at an all time high last night, but thankfully they pulled it together with seconds to spare.

Fantastic game, but again, like most every other game this season our secondary was exposed as a gaping wound that isn’t healing. So close to getting our first interception of the year, but they botched that too. 7 games in they should have at least 1, but no, the streak continues.

yeah, it was awesome!!

damn I miss sluggin’ back the wobbly pops in Commonwealth, watching the games via sketchy internet feed just doesn’t cut it, but damn it was worth watching last night!

any of you guys watch NCAA college ball? I live smack dab in the middle of Tar Heel country and it’s crazy how much Americans love their college football(and basketball even more) but I just can’t get in to it…

Long Live the CFL!!

Yeah I watch OU whenever I can catch them on TV. Usually when they lose the bowl game they are in.

Its funny how all three (CFL, NFL and NCAA) are the same game but each one is different enough I can watch all three and enjoy them all.

Although I will never forgive the new third string Esks QB for what he did to OU.

5. Dallas says:

Eskimos kick ass that was a dandy of a game Ray Mann Stamps Jackson were unreal lastnite Esks for the cup in loserville this year. and to all you Danny macioca haters what a team he has built. Good to see our teams picking up to where they should be. I expect big things this year from teams like Esks OIL KINGS Edmonton Rush

6. Dallas says:

Sorry just posting this for Gravatar

Speaking of which, I found the gravatar thing to be a pain in the butt (but unfortunately it’s built right into WordPress, so I couldn’t really change that). If you guys have troubles signing up for it, let me know and I’ll try and help you.

8. DropIt says:

Amazing game last night, and I’m loving that there are 2 more right in a row. Its odd how similar the Esks and Stamps are this year, almost mirror images of one another. Its just to bad the Stampeders couldn’t close it out, but oh well…. they can take all the football BOAs they can get, seeing as how they won’t take one in hockey :P

Also, I love your expectations Dallas, but its going to be a loooooong time before the Oil Kings, or especially the Rush, improve in any shape or form.

9. dawgtoy says:

Last post here was Aug 15, 2009 – way to go Eskimo (hey that rhymes) never thought we’d be sitting at 2 and 0 to open the season after all the changes ET made, especially after beating the Riders and now the pussy cats from Hamilton. I love it! Bring back the glory boys…yeah I know you don’t win the Grey cup after two games but we were awful last year.

10. Grass&sOIL says:

Hell ya dawgtoy!!! I am usually an NFL guy but these Esks look really good.

11. dawgtoy says:

Fuck are the Stamps ugly this year, black helmet and pants look gay. C’mon Bombers!