Introducing the Putting On The Foil comic strip

By , August 13, 2009 10:36 am

This is the first in an ongoing series of comic strips by Putting On The Foil user Trogdor. Unfortunately there is just the one strip right now, but in the future all Putting On The Foil comic strips will be posted to the main page. You can click on “Putting On The Foil Comic” on the right sidebar to display a list of all comics that have been posted.

But without further ado, here is the first one…

Putting On The Foil - Strip 1 - by TROGDOR!!!

Putting On The Foil - Strip 1 - by Trogdor

Feel free to send him some comments via this page.

9 Responses to “Introducing the Putting On The Foil comic strip”

1. Trogdor says:

“Unfortunately there is just the one strip right now…”

C’mon slave driver, all strips start with one.

Just be happy he didn’t put “Tomorrow will be the second one!”

Seriously, you need to stop typing in this thread and get working on the next strip.. *whip* back to work!

And Steve-O, I have realistic expectations.. next one is due out on Saturday :P

Oh man, I’m so insulted, Mr. M…. that guy is soooo unlike me. I mean, he actually gave them a choice!! He is way too easy on them. :P

5. Mr.Majestyk says:

No, the other guy. One guy gives them the option of working the OT or closing the mill. The other guy tells them they can’t leave and then beats the crap out of them.:)

Oh yah, that guy is me to a T. In fact, I’m pretty sure the producer of Drunken Master owes me money for using my likeness…. :P

7. Oilers Fan 99 says:

I have fond memories of yellow cabs–back from when I was 18. One time, I managed to unfortunately get sick in the cab, and the cabbie told me, “$7.50 for shampoo!” in broken english, lol. Just prior to that, I told him that I was feeling sick and he told me to open the door while we were driving about 65 km/h. Even then, it didn’t seem like a good idea… Seeing as how I am still alive, it was the best $7.50 I ever spent, lol.

8. JZ says:

i dnt get this comic to greatly